Medicina esportiva - Lesões esportivas
SUBTITLES AVAILABLE – SOUS-TITRES DISPONIBLES – SUBTÍTULOS DISPONIBLES – LEGENDAS DISPONÍVEISWhy take this course?
Previous injury, fatigue or poor movement skills are just some of the factors that can contribute to an injury. Understanding how to manage these and how best to prepare your body for your sport will be key if you want to perform at your best in training and in competition.
In this course, Physiotherapists Dr Jill Cook, Dr Ebonie Rio, Dr Sean Docking and Dr Mick Girdwood from La Trobe University in Australia, explore why injuries happen and what steps you can take to minimise the risk of them happening.
Is this course for me?
Yes! Whether you are an athlete or a coach, the information shared and the strategies discussed will help you perform at your best or to improve the support you offer your athletes.
What will I learn?
- Why some injuries happen
- Why preparation and load management are so important to injury prevention
- Why general wellbeing is considered the foundation to all preventative programmes
This course will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Afterwards, why not explore the recommended reading section, additional courses and how about join the discussions with fellow athletes and coaches in the dedicated community space.Start lesson 1
- Gold - Sports Medicine Understanding Sports Injuries
- Silver - Sports Medicine Understanding Sports Injuries
- Bronze - Sports Medicine Understanding Sports Injuries
Receive your certificate of achievement by winning gold
- Get Bronze for watching all course videos
- Earn Silver by completing all course tasks
- Win Gold for getting 100% in the quiz
Lista de tópicos